All Seasons Window Cleaning (ASWC or Company) takes privacy and security seriously. We have policies and procedures in place to protect Personally Identifiable Information (PII) and to prevent data breaches, including the use of industry-standard encryption and other technical security measures. The subscription services offered by ASWC do not require users to provide PII but to the extent a user chooses to do so, that information is used solely to enable the user to access and utilize the functionality of the services provided by ASWC.
ASWC is a Service that does not provide online services to children under the age of 13. ASWC will make every effort to comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) that applies to the online collection of personal information from children under 13.
A. Information Collected
We potentially collect two types of information from visitors to the Services: (1) Personally Identifiable Information; and (2) Non-Personally Identifiable Information, such as your IP address or cookies.
B. Use of Information Collected Via the Services
(1) Personally Identifiable Information: We use your Personally Identifiable Information that is collected on the Services primarily for the following purposes:
- To deliver services, such as educational programs, information, newsletters or products that you request or purchase;
- For users who opt-in to receive such information, to alert you to special offers, updated information and other new services from ASWC or other third parties, or to forward promotional materials;
- To complete a transaction or service requested by you;
- To ensure the Services are relevant to your needs;
- To help us create and publish content most relevant to you;
- To allow access to limited-entry areas of the Services; and
- To contact you in response to sign up forms such as Contact Us or Order Status
(2) Non-Personally Identifiable Information
Non-personally identifiable information is used as described above and in other ways as permitted by applicable laws, including combining non-personally identifiable information with personally identifiable information.
C. Sharing and Disclosure of Information
(1) Personally Identifiable Information: We may share or disclose your personally identifiable information in the following instances:
- i. To fulfill a service to you. For example, if you choose to purchase a downloadable PDF within the Services, we may share your personally identifiable information in order to provide the downloadable PDF to you. In addition, if you email us a question, we may use your email address to process your request and respond to your question.
- ii. For users who opt-in to receive such information, to affiliates, strategic partners, agents, third party marketers or other unaffiliated parties who are offering products or services that we believe may be of interest to you or who require your personally identifiable information to contact you with an offer or advertisement related to a product or service, or they may use such information for their own research, administration or business purposes. If you do not want us to share your personally identifiable information in this manner, please do not opt-in to receive this information.
- iii. To unaffiliated third-party service providers, agents or independent contractors who help us maintain our Services and provide other administrative services to us (including, but not limited to, order processing and fulfillment, providing customer service, maintaining and analyzing data, sending customer communications on ASWCâ€™s behalf, and other promotions to those users who-opt-in. We seek to ensure that these unaffiliated third parties will not use the personally identifiable information for any purpose other than to provide the administrative services for which they are responsible. Because such unaffiliated third-party service providers that help us administer our Services will have access to your information, please do not register or submit any personally identifiable information to us.
- iv. To comply with the law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the requirements of law or comply with legal process served on us, protect and defend our rights or property, including the rights and property of ASWC and its family of Services or act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of our end users.
- v. To third parties as part of any corporate reorganization process including, but not limited to, mergers, acquisitions, and sales of all or substantially all of our assets.
- vi. To track and analyze non-identifying and aggregate usage and volume statistical information from our visitors and customers and provide such information to third parties.
- vii. To protect against potential fraud, we may verify with third parties the information collected from these Services. In the course of such verification, we may receive personally identifiable information about you from such services.
(2) Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We use non-personal identifiable information collected on the Services in the manner disclosed above in Section B(2). We may share this non-personally identifiable information with third parties.
D. Collection and Use of Information from Children Under the Age of 13
(1) ASWC is a Service that does not provide online services to children under the age of 13.
(2) ASWC will make every effort to comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) that applies to the online collection of personal information from children under 13. We will strictly protect children’s privacy and safety online. For more information on COPPA compliance please refer to Bureau of Consumer Protections section on Children’s Privacy.
(3) Note to Parents and Legal Guardians: Please contact ASWC at any time regarding privacy questions or concerns, or to request to review what personal identifiable information we may have collected from a child. Parents may also contact us at any time to request that we delete the personally identifiable information of a child or a parent and/or refuse to permit further collection or use of a child’s information. We will take steps to ensure that any person contacting us for a child’s information is that child’s parent or guardian.
All Seasons Window Cleaning
PO Box 55392, Valencia, CA 91385
Phone: (661) 219-1197
E. International Transfer of Information
If you choose to provide us with personally identifiable information, ASWC may transfer that information to its affiliates and subsidiaries or to other third parties, across boarders, and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are visiting from the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, please note that you are transferring your personally identifiable information to the United States which does not have the same data protection laws as the EU and by providing your personally identifiable information you consent to:
- The transfer of your personally identifiable information to the United States as indicated above.
We communicate with users who subscribe to our services on a regular basis via email. For example, we may use your email address to confirm your request, to send you information about changes to our products and services, and to send notices and other disclosures as required by law. Generally, users cannot opt-out of these communications, but they will be primarily informational in nature rather than promotional.
However, we provide you the opportunity to exercise an opt-out choice if you do not want to receive other types of communication from us, such as our regularly monthly email newsletter or information from us about new services and products offered by us if you have previously chosen to receive such information. The opt-out choice may be exercised by ticking or un-ticking the appropriate box if such checkbox is available at the points where personally identifiable information is collected or by contacting us. We will process your unsubscribe request as soon as possible, but please be aware that in some circumstances you may receive a few more messages until the unsubscribe is processed. You also may opt-out of receiving such emails by clicking on the unsubscribe link within the text of the email.
G. Forums, Chat Features and Social Media Platforms
Please note that any information you include in a message you post to any chat features, forum or other public posting area may be available to anyone with Internet access. If you do not want people to know your email address, for example, don’t include it in any message you post publicly. PLEASE BE CAREFUL WHEN DISCLOSING INFORMATION IN CHAT FEATURES, FORUMS AND OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE USE BY OTHERS OF THE INFORMATION THAT YOU DISCLOSE IN CHAT FEATURES, FORUMS AND OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS.
H. Third Party Web Services
This statement applies solely to information collected on the Services. The Services may contain links to other web sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these other web sites.
I. Accessing Your Personally Identifiable Information and Privacy Preferences
We provide you with an opportunity to access your personally identifiable information to ensure that it is correct, accurate and current. To edit your personally identifiable information, please contact our customer service representatives at 1-661-219-1197. To be removed from our mailing list or if you would prefer that we do not share your information with third parties please make sure to indicate that on your profile page. If you are unable to update or edit your personally identifiable information, you can access such information by contacting us as described below. We will make reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.
In the event that all or part of our assets are sold or acquired by another party, or in the event of a merger, you grant us the right to assign the personally identifiable information and non-personally identifiable information collected via the Services.
No data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you understand that any information that you transfer to ASWC is done at your own risk.
Once we receive your transmission, we make reasonable efforts to ensure security on our systems. We use firewalls and encryption software to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, please not that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and security software.
If we learn of a security systems breach we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. By using these Services or providing us with personally identifiable information you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy and administrative issues relating to your use of these Services. We may post a notice on our Services if a security breach occurs. We may also send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us. Depending on your jurisdiction, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing.
M. Age Screening
If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personally identifiable information from a user under the age of 13 other than in a legally permissible situation, we will delete the information from our records as soon as we discover it.
N. Contacting ASWC
Beginning on January 1, 2005, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits our visitors who are California residents to request certain information regarding ASWC’s disclosure of personally identifiable information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us:
All Seasons Window Cleaning
PO Box 55392, Valencia, CA 91385
Phone: (661) 219-1197
Last Updated on: 08/22/2015